Tuesday, April 29, 2008

3 Things In Life

Three things in life that,once gone, never come back:

Time - Do your things now.

Words - Don't say " @#**%&&!"

Opportunity - Grab it when it comes, there's no second chance.

Three things in life that may never be lost:

Peace - Here in Phils.? I dont think so.

Hope - The best thing in one's life.

Honesty - This is my pride!

Three things in life that are most valuable:

Love - Make it sure, that it is not one-sided.

Self-confidence - I have lost it!

Friends - There are so many but true are only few.

Three things in life that are never certain:

Dreams - I'll make it true.

Success - It depends on how you work for it.

Fortune - Is there a good fortune for the unfortunate?

Three things that make a man/woman:

Hard work - I dont know this! hahaha I'm just kidding! It must be.

Sincerity - In order for me to trust you, please be sincere.

Commitment -Everyone is looking forward for this.

Three things in life that can destroy a man/woman:

Alcohol - Drink 'asebres' moderately.

Pride - I have a lot of it.:)

Anger - I just keep it.

Three things in life that, once lost, hard to build-up:

Respect - Be respectful, to gain respect.

Trust - A great partner of love.

Friendship - Precious!

Three things in life that never fail:

True Love -There's only one!

Determination- The best way to success.

Belief - It follows your dream.

No comments: