Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm now more than a year at SM

Time really passes by swiftly. A year ago, I was bemused of what career should I pursue. While waiting for the day to take the board exam, I tried to apply for the very first time without knowing the company neither my job I was applying for. By chance, I learned that time SM Supermarket's needing applicants. I didn't know why, but I applied. Likewise, I didn't think that I'll be hired. So, I decided to try to cross the threshold. Then, new step of my life began there.

It's not that simple to be in a workplace where your profession does not belong. That's what I was thinking. It was only more than a month of stay in the company, results of LET was released- I passed it. Two things arrived in my mind that time- Will I follow my profession or Will I stay in my current job? Due to heavy work loads, and work pressures, it then took a month for me to decide. That's- I will stay.

I considered some things to come up with my decision. One is the challenge of conquering my work. Another one is the opportunity of handling the position given to me. Moreover, I want to stay for a long time with my new friends.

In the meantime, I still can't believe why I'm still here. Some friends keep on asking me- "Why don't you try to teach?" And I also keep on answering-"Sooner..but not now."
Sometimes, I feel so tired and think to quit. But, I still find way to be happy on my work. That's what I must be thankful to my friends, who always there. I'll be affected for sure if one of them will go. Anyway, friendship doesn't stop there. I'm pretty sure of that.

I know that I will learn more, will still experience new things, and will be a better person. In entirety, I'm happy at SM. Thanks for all my good friends there.


At your service!:)

No comments: