Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Brother's Wedding at San Francisco Quezon - Nov. 12, 2011

 After the Church wedding ceremony, now off to reception..to the next island. It's about one hour to get there.
                                  I am the maid of honor. My make up made by myself.:)
                                                    Newly weds with our parents.



I couldn't forget my experience in coming for this celebration. It was 9th of November, 6am when I left Manila. Almost 11:am when I arrived at Lucena Quezon. I was stranded there since I didn't even know where's my destination. I was waiting for a call or text from my mother since I couldn't even contact them. They're OUT OF COVERAGE AREA. WTF! Then it was almost 3pm when I received a call from her. Thanks GOD! To my suprise, from 3pm trip from Lucena -it's 10pm when I reached San Francisco Quezon. Such a long travel. I thought it was the last. But, still we had to ride a boat to go to the bride's residence. I dont know how much bad luck I received that day but in the middle of the ocean, the boat had a hole that caused it to sink. Almost!!! We're stocked there in an hour full of nervousness until they found a way to fix the hole. Some were panicking (including me) since even help we can't ask it that time- no network signal and no nearby island.

Already 1:00am November 10th when we reached my sister-in-law residence. What a experience! Thanks God for keeping us safe.

No comments: